Mr. Enaohwo Ochuko JoeTC II (Oleh), B.Sc. (Uniport), M.Ed. (DELSU)
- Designation: Registrar
- Office/Department: Registry
Mr. Joe Ochuko Enaohwo was born on the 9th of September, 1958 at Ovu, Ethiope East Local Government Area, in Delta State. He attended Ovu Primary School 1 at Ovu. He had his secondary education at the Agambi Grammer School, Eku and later proceeded to St. Michael’s College, Oleh for Teacher’s Training where he obtained his TC II Certificate. He got his B.Sc in Political Science in 1990 from the University of Port Harcourt and in 2005, he got his M.Ed in Educational Administration from the Delta State University, Abraka.
He was employed as an Administrative Officer II in the College of Education Warri on the 1st of March, 1991, and rose through the ranks to the position of Deputy Registrar on the 1st of January, 2007.
2. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Political Science, University of Port Harcourt, River State. 1990.
1. Deputy Registrar DELSU Unit of the College (2005)
2. Deputy Registrar of Establishment Unit (2016)
3. Coordinator (Admin) weekend NCE (1996)
4. Coordinator (Admin) Consultancy/Diploma Programme (1991).