Mr. Okoh PeterH.N.D.(Akanu Ibiam Poly), N.D.(Akanu Ibiam Poly)
- Designation: Acting Chief Security Officer
- Office/Department: Security
Mr. Peter Okoh was employed into the College of Education, Warri, Delta State on the 21st of March, 2000 as security guard.
He attended Ighogbadu Primary School, Warri from 1977 to 1982 and College of Commerce, Warri from 1984 to 1988. Thereafter he proceeded to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana for his National Diploma (2003 to 2005) and Higher National Diploma (2005 to 2008) in Business Administration and Management respectively.
In 2016, he was trained by the College in Advance Digital Appreciation programme for Tertiary Institute (ADAPTI)...
Okoh Peter was appointed as Acting Chief Security Officer on the 3rd of August, 2016.
He is a dedicated Christian who loves the Word of God.
2. National Diploma (N.D.) in Business Administration and Management, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (2005)
2. Inspects the College properties, gives tags to cars that are coming in and going out of the College, Plant (Big Generator) in the College premises e.t.c.
2. Security Improvement course form Nato Security Organisation (2000)